Some infos you need to know before coming.....
- Check-In is at 2pm and Check-Out is at 12pm, but you can arrive as of 9am and stay enjoying the beach.
- Breakfast is included in the daily.
- There is a shared kitchen and we recommend you to bring food. The Mamanguá restaurants only work during the day and our bar does not serve meals, but we have some snaks like acaí, sandwich and hotdog. Also we have a small store in case you forget some food.
- The electricity newly arrived and unfortunately doesen´t support many devices. Because of that it isn´t possible to provide more than a refrigerator for community use. The use of it is only for food, but we offer beer and caipirinha at our bar :)
- Welcome to a new era in Mamanguá! Since the beginning of 2016 electricity has arrived in the region. However power is not strong enough to support a blow dryer or flat iron.
- There is no phone signal or internet connection, so make sure you have done all the important calls before arriving in Paraty- Mirim. And then just relax and enjoy this opportunity to disconnect from the world.
- As in Mamanguá there isn´t phone signal , we and the local community only accept cash as payment.
- There are no banks to withdraw cash. Make sure you are taking all the money you need for your trip .
- There are no hospitals or pharmacies. Mamanguá is an isolated place and does not have quick access to pharmacies or hospitals - the closest is in Paraty two hours away. So, if you take any medication, make sure you´ll bring a sufficient amount for the time you stay here.
- Mamanguá has no grocery store. If you have forgotten any item, we have a small store with some basic products.
What should you bring for your trip:
- We recommend you to bring a pair of pants, long sleeve shirt and/ or sweatshirt. The humidity of the tropical forest always brings a chilly night.
- Another suggestion is to take an old pair of snickers - that can get wet! - Or a comfortable sandal for walking in the mangrove
- Confortable shoes for hiking Pão de Açúcar mountain
- Raincoat, hat, insects repellent and sunscreen are very important.
- If you have a flashlight, you should bring it. To preserve the atmosphere, we like to use candles and a few lights.
Cancellations made within 30 days before the arrival date, refund of the full amount of the deposit discounted bank charges, and online agency fees.
From 29 to 15 days before arrival date, 50% refund of the amount deposited by discounting the bank charges and online agency fees or use of the full amount as a letter of credit at any time upon availability.
15 to 05 days before arrival date no refund but credit can be used upon availability.
04 days before the arrival date there will be no refund. It will be considered as NO SHOW.
If it´s a holliday No show wiil take place 7 days before check-in.
Obs .: the letter of credit is valid for one (01) years counted from the date of entry and the credit can only be rescheduled one time.